Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 21:24:00 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        jdl@chromatic.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN Anyone?

Good luck in trying to pry the WaveRunner's API from IBM . Back
when the WaveRunner came out, I send mail if memory does not
failed me to the VP of the division handling the ISDN product line.
They claim at the time that the code was split between the driver
and the downloadable microde and that they were not willing
to release the microde nor how to download the microcode.

	Amancio