Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 1995 08:57:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      Dave Burgess <burgess@s069.infonet.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        mcw@hpato.aus.hp.com, tpr@picspc01.pics.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP ljII Example Needed for 2.0gi FAQ

> > Questions like these turn up VERY often (myself too), and I start thinking
> > that do we need something similar to Linux HOWTO doc ? In fact the HOWTO
> > doc on printing can be used by FreeBSD users, as they are BSD lpr stuff,
>
> Hey, if you want to write a HowTo on printing for FreeBSD (or what we simply
> call a FAQ around here), I certainly won't stand in your way! :)

Or someone could write it for the entire *BSD family (this should be
common) and send it to me to add to the section on printing questions.
In fact, check the *BSD FAQ and see what needs to be changed in there
and send me updates.  I will *try* to get to them before I leave for
school.

Of course, I could just wait and stea^h^h^h^h^h borrow it for the *BSD
FAQ later.