Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:42:03 -0300 (ART)
From:      Maximiliano Eschoyez <meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar>
To:        joel2a@yahoo.com
Cc:        Julian Peterson <julian@pandromeda.com>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft bashers

-> Well maybe one last response since I've had a couple Guiness beers.
->
->  >I did my masters thesis using emacs and latex.  It was very easy.
->
-> lol, I can't help from laughing, when was that? In the 1960's? lol

Excuse me, but you don't know anything about text formating under
Un*x.
I'm writing my final work for my engineering estudies and I working
with LaTeX and writing under Midnight Commander. And my papers are
all written in the same way.

If you want to know more I'm only 23 and I like ASCII terminal.
What's the problem?

     M@X