Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 17:41:59 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Joshua Fielden <shaggy@houseofduck.dyn.ml.org>
To:        Vladimir Kushnir <kushn@olinet.isf.kiev.ua>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: moused problems...

I see that now. My point was that nothing is mentioned in the moused
man page, and I, too, don't have an rc.conf man page, as per the PR
submitted earlier today. If one reads about mosed, and checks the
moused page for info, there is no mention of vidcontrol, nor is it even
listed in the "SEE ALSO":

SEE ALSO
     keyboard(4),  pcvt(4),  screen(4)

While I admint my question was a little snippy, it was the result of
frustration in spending about an hour on this, and a few
back-and-forths to the list all for the lack of a cross-reference or
complete man page.