Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:30:58 -0400
From:      Sarat Sista <durvara@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSoC '14: TLS Support for Capsicum

Hi all,

I am putting up a proposal for GSoC =9214 and in this project I will be =
implementing TLS support for Capsicum, the new sandboxing mechanism =
based on Capability Security model. As far as my idea goes, I should be =
adding a new SSL API to libcapsicum and modify casperd so that =
applications can request TLS services as required. I hoping that anyone =
here can give more input regarding how I should proceed further and what =
I should be looking at initially.

Thanks!
Sarat Sista
=20