Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:36:02 +0100
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   rbl, rss, dul

How widespread is the use of rbl, rss and dul?
I often check the sites rejected at mail-abuse.org, and often they have =
been blocked for months.

Does these people not check/understand the bounce-messages they get, or =
is it only few people who are using rbl, rss and dul?

I reject 100-200 messages a day, and some mail does get blocked, which =
are not spam.

I also see some servers are fixed for relaying, but the admin never told =
mail-abuse.org. So I submit the sites for re-testing and they get =
removed.

Leif