Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:22:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Ayres <matta@unixshell.com>
To:        Daniel Conlon <dconlon@0risknames.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Monitoring User's Data Transfer

ipfw add count ip from any to any uid <user>

That is the only method i can think of off the top of my head. While it is
slow and probably not the solution you were looking for, using skipto
rules and a small number of users it shouldn't be noticable. You would
then write a script to parse the output of 'ipfw show' and integrate that
into any system you currently have in place.

Thanks,
Matt Ayres