Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:57:42 -0300
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fernando@mecon.gov.ar>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No buffer space available

En un mensaje anterior, Eric Anderson escribió:
> Can you do a netstat -s and send that?  Also, have you done any sysctl
> tweaks?  Like maxsoconn?

That was it! I looked at netstat -a but grepped it to get only squid ports.
Looking at the full netstat -a revelead that for some yet unknown reason my
external autentication process is leaving thousands of TIME_WAIT sockets against
the authentication DB. Why this happens is something I have to figure out, but
certainly doesn't have to do with -performance anymore :)

Thanks for the help and sorry about the finally uninteresting issue!

Regards.

Fernando.