Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 20:50:10 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        chip <chip@wiegand.org>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: KMail has a problem

Hello I get something simlar constantly too.

The ways I solved it was :-

1) make sure that your smtp settings are correct
2) Sometimes I get that what I did was delete that email int the outbox (on the
left hand side of your screen) and then close kmail
then sent it again.

Then it worked.

Sure Kmail isn't as brillant as Eudora but after 4 years of using Eurdora as
your default email client and supporting many different email clients like
Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Mail, Netscape mail Kmail is a
good chnage.