Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:02:51 -0700
From:      "steveb99" <steveb99@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD, PHP, and MySQL

Hello all I'm new to the list.

I moving over to FreeBSD from Linux and want to setup the same development
environment as I used on Linux. I'm looking for pointers to a good howto on
how to install, setup PHP and MySQL. I running FreeBSD 5.2.1, and have run
the Apache2 port and have Apache up and running.  Now would like PHP 5, but
4.n is fine.  Then MySQL the most current supported version.

Thanks for any pointers you can pass along.

Steve B.