Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 1996 01:48:40 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

>In message <199610190812.DAA03042@dyson.iquest.net>,
>	"John S. Dyson" writes:
>>My offer still stands to help people with VM problems, and I only ask for
>>reciprocal behavior...  Sigh...
>
>Yeah, FreeBSD core certainly fosters an environment of co-operation by
>making public personal attacks.

   Personal attacks are never appropriate for our lists; whether by you, Theo,
FreeBSD core members, or anyone else. The lists exist for the discussion of
technical subjects related to FreeBSD. If you would like to discuss why you
think the proposed security fix is correct and complete, then by all means
please do. Otherwise your other comments aren't welcome here and should be
either taken private or kept to yourself.

-DG

David Greenman