Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:03:11 -0500
From:      Erez Zadok <ezk@cs.sunysb.edu>
To:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   vnode refcnt bug?

Please see this short thread of discussion on amd-dev.  I've included two
messages from this thread.  It suggests that fbsd5 may have a vnode refcount
bug (a vnode isn't held where it should).

I've not personally investigated this bug.  Does anyone on fs@ has come
across such a possible bug?

Thanks
Erez.