Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:16:10 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Negative IP Packets - Risky? (fwd)

At 01:13 AM 10/6/98 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> By sending negative IP packets to a network, you can crash the server.
>
>Ah yes, the old negative IP packets.  There's nothing worse than a
>packet with a BAD ATTITUDE and those negative ones can be downright
>gloomy.  I filter them with HappyBridge(R) 1.0.

ROFLMAOUB!!!

Just what I needed after ftp'ing the 10/4 beta (knowing a new one is close), installing, and generally trying to fry my brain with all the usual messages and esp. messages, documentation et all for new stuff in 3.0 etc.

When is HappyBridge going to be added to ports? 8-)

Jeff Mountin - Unix Systems TCP/IP networking
jeff@mountin.net