Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:48:58 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@clickarray.com>
Cc:        jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>, "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup upgrade to fix the timestamp bug

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 09:39:41PM +1000, jason andrade wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Jose M. Alcaide wrote:
>
> > Now that the cvsup ports have been updated, is there any chance to get
> > the updated packages included in 4.4-RELEASE?
>
> sigh.. didn't even realise the 4.4RCs had been appearing..  let alone
> that 4.4 was release and had packages already.

4.4 itself is not released yet; however, the ports tree freeze did pass,
and the INDEX and the packages are already built.

Satoshi (CC'd), what are the chances of rolling in a new package build,
or *at least* a rebuild of the INDEX and the cvsup{,-devel} packages?
It would be.. interesting.. if we released 4.4 with a CVSup with a S1G bug :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
If I had finished this sentence,