Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:21:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Brian John" <brianjohn@fusemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to setup DVD, CD and Floppy Drives

Hello,
I have a DVD writer, a CD writer and a floppy drive in my PC.  Since I
don't know what file system that a media will use until I put it in the
drive, how do I set it up in fstab?  This is what it looks like right
now for these devices:
/dev/acd0               /cdrom          auto    rw,noauto       0       0
/dev/acd1               /cdrom1         auto    rw,noauto       0       0
/dev/fd0                /floppy         auto    rw,noauto       0       0

The problem is, when I click on a device, it says: "mount: exec
mount_auto not found in /sbin:/usr/sbin: No such file or directory
Please check that the disk is entered correctly."

Also, I am using KDE 3.3.

How can I get this to work?

Thanks

/Brian