Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:31:20 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzelsw@westbend.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fix for WINE on -CURRENT

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Scot W. Hetzel wrote:
> Below is a patch to fix WINE for the new ATA driver.

Thanks!  (I kind of "fixed" it temporarily by removing the offending code,
but clearly your approach is preferrable.)

> Could someone familar with the new ATA driver have a look at this
> patch to make sure it is correct.

Once we have some positive confirmation, would you mind submitting a
slightly adjusted version (against Wine CVS, that is, basically on top
of my current patch in FreeBSD CVS, not instead that = the patch to
wine-devel@winehq.com (Cc:ing) me)?

Just, do we really need to check for the FreeBSD version? I had understood
that simply reading from the device should work on 4.x, old 5.x, and
-CURRENT.  Søren, Kris?

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/