Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 21:19:36 -0500
From:      Derrell Lipman <derrell@vis-av.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mail question...

Bruce Bauman writes:

> We have a customer who has a Novell network, and their users want to
> receive Internet mail from us. This customer won't have a static IP
> address. They just want to dial in and fetch mail from us, similar to
> the way our normal dialup customers do (e.g. using POP).
>
> The problem is, they want a single machine on their end to basically
> dial us up and snarf the mail for all of their users, and feed back
> the outgoing mail to us for eventual delivery on the Internet. We want
> a simple solution.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> -- Bruce

This is a perfect (and traditional) use for UUCP.  On their end, if
they don't have a Unix machine, they can run UUPC (the dos version of
UUCP).

--
Derrell

-- Derrell Lipman	(derrell@vis-av.com)	Grumman Tiger, N28860

 - Civil Air Patrol:
   MAWG Group 1 HQ, Operations / Cadet Programs
   Cadet Programs Officer, Mountain Mission Pilot, Air Ops Director,
   Ground Team Leader, Ground Ops Director, Mission Coordinator Trainee,
   Communications Unit Director, Eagle 690 (soon to be Freedom 103)