Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom <bifrost@minions.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB TRNG - Moonbase Otago - OneRNG

Howdy,
I've got one of these (a v3.0 to be exact) and I'm trying to get data out
of it. I found some info on one of their mailing lists but it doesn't
really get me anywhere:
http://lists.onerng.info/groups/onerng-talk/messages/topic/KFurGvvNZPq5dh7XQyX14/

If I attempt to open the device with tip, the device detaches.

dmesg output:
Mar 28 15:50:13 xyz kernel: umodem0 on uhub1
Mar 28 15:50:13 xyz kernel: umodem0: <Moonbase Otago
httpwww.moonbaseotago.comrandom 00, class 2/0, rev 2.00/0.09, addr 3> on
usbus0
Mar 28 15:50:13 xyz kernel: umodem0: data interface 1, has no CM over
data, has break

Its been a while since I've debugged something like this so I'm hoping I'm
missing something simple. I'm in the SFBA if someone wants to borrow this
thing to figure it out.

-Tom