Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 21:16:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Sandy Kovshov <sandy@Lapkin.RoSprint.ru>
Cc:        root@gateway.net.hk (System Administrator), jgreco@solaria.sol.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Odd crash after inode depletion..

> I've got this message. Then system destroys my / partition. I also
> believe that was'nt a bug. I think it is nice feature added in kernel. ;)

I have a hard time believing that the two are related.  I've exhausted
inodes on our news server quite a few times (and on some of my own
machines) without any data corruption whatsoever.

Be careful making assertions like this if you're not *really sure*
that a relationship exists.  I do not see any of the investigative
work required to prove this one way or another given here.

					Jordan