Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:10:01 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <joe.shevland@e-wise.com>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: tomcat41 producing 28 java daemons

I guess my latest bugbear (bikeshed? God forbid I start an argument
like -CURRENT has been seeing lately (and sorry if I'm taking a liberty if
religious facets get to you, I'm pretty agnostic/aetheist), is uniform
handling of Java libraries... whats happening on this front? This is a more
a knee-jerk posting and I haven't googled etc .. I'm not necessarily
apologizing about that, some ppl get too concerned about backtracking
instead of welcoming a new discussion ... but I've got a few ideas if the
forum is open to them.