Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:15:57 +0100 (CET)
From:      N <niels@bakker.net>
To:        Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
Cc:        Tomasz Zin <tom@arka.mtl.pl>, Sandro Santos Andrade <sandro@compacto.nexos.com.br>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Simultaneous-Use directive in radiusd version 2.4.23C ...

>>> I'm tring to disallow simultaneous login in radiusd 2.4.23C,
>> I suppose that only commercial version of radius support this feature.
> Cistron.  Free. :)  cistron.nl I think.

Actually, Merit's commercial RADIUS daemon can do it, so can Radiator
(which is also commercial).  Cistron RADIUS (based loosely on Livingston
RADIUS 1.16, the last free version released) uses SNMP to check whether a
user is really logged in twice.  It's available from
<URL:http://homepage.cistron.nl/~miquels/radius/>, but there is a port
(net/radiusd-cistron) available.

Please check the archives of radius-users@livingston.com at
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/Tech/archive/>; it's been discussed