Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:33:05 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "Joe Warner" <jswarner@uswest.net>
Cc:        " Joe.Warner@smed.com" <Joe.Warner@smed.com>, "freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Corporate list (was  Manager's response re: FreeBSD)

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:15:32 -0600, Joe Warner wrote:

>situation does seem similar to mine and maybe if we continue to share our
>experiences, we can help each other and others who might be facing a similar
>situation.

I sent a note to the chat list and Jonathan M. Bresler (as I
understand our listmaster) about creating a FreeBSD-Coporate
mailing list. This list would be for those of us either trying
to convince management about using FreeBSD or for those already
using it.

I think we face a series of challenges which I am not sure are
properly proper for any of the existing lists.

Prior to getting FreeBSD into the company it is "advocacy", but
once it is in then which list would be appropiate? Questions is
like the catch all, but it is too generic.