Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:19:42 +0900
From:      "Rommel B. Ikeda" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use CTM

To: Stephen Montgomery-Smith

Thank you very much for the reply...
> CTM will certainly help you in your current situation.  If you need any
> help getting it to go, send me a message.  The instructions on the
> freebsd web page are quite good, but confusing in places.

I am really in need of your help...
I think I should summarize my situation here:

First I tried to find out if I have ctm installed in my system:
	$ whereis ctm
	ctm: /usr/sbin/ctm /usr/share/man/man1/ctm.1.gz /usr/src/usr.sbin/ctm
Judging from the above result, I think I have it installed...

Now where will I go?
I read in the handbook that I could use CTM in 2 ways: First I can download them (deltas?) through FTP and Second I can have them Emailed to me.  I think, I should use the latter:
Since I have installed FreeBSD 5.1 CURRENT in my Laptop,
Do I have to subscribe to the "ctm-ports-cur" and "ctm-src-cur" mailing list so that I would be able to receive the necessary deltas?

If these are not the firts things that I should do please point me to the right direction...

Thank you very much,

Rommel B. Ikeda
OISCA-International