Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:37:46 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   troubleshooting tree sample

Okay, I've whacked together a proof-of-concept of a click-and-drool
web system.  Take a look at
http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/troubleshoot/index.html.

You can get the raw SGML in that directory as book.sgml, including
pointers to the various other files in that directory.  A tarball of
the whole mess is in there as troubleshoot.tgz.

This only covers the installation process, up to the point where you
get the first prompt.

I would appreciate any comments or criticisms.

Some caveats:

a) the preface is blatantly stolen from other FreeBSD documentation.
It's marked as such in the acks.

b) I'm assuming my SGML is poor at best.

c) custom stylesheet?  Uh, no.  I'd like one Q&A per page.  CSS is on
my list, but donations from the clueful would be welcome.  :)

d) build process stolen^H^H^H^H^H^Hmodeled on the FDP build, some bits
whacked from the FAQ as well.

Now that there's something out there, do folks still think this would
be useful?  Suggestions for changes?  Requests that I tuck my tail
between my legs and ask Jordan for a real app?

==ml

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org