Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:31:14 -0400
From:      Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        support@junglenote.com, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: how-to setup billing per MB?

At 08:54 PM 10/12/99 +0200, Dan Larsson wrote:
>My employer wants me to implement billing per MB.
>
>* I need to be able to set some kind of MB threshold value for when
billing should occur
>* All clients have static IP addresses so it has to be based on per
ethernet address (if possible)
>  or per IP address
>
>How do I do this with a FreeBSD based computer? (assuming it's at all
possible)

>Thanks in advance!

Uh, our BWMGR product for FreeBSD can keep track of customer usage per IP
or MAC address. You guys own one I believe...there cant be another
junglenote.....

Dennis

Emerging Technologies, Inc.

http://www.etinc.com
ISA and PCI T1/T3/V35/HSSI Cards for FreeBSD and LINUX
Multiport T1 and HSSI/T3 UNIX-based Routers
Bandwidth Management Standalone Systems
Bandwidth Management software for LINUX and FreeBSD
DSL Frame Relay Bridging over T1 and T3