Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 15:26:45 -0500
From:      Jeff Smyers <jsmyers@ghgcorp.ghgcorp.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   main logic board question

Enjoyed your 'Jordan's Picks' article.  I'm unsure as to when you wrote
this.  Hope you can take a couple minutes answer a couple of questions.

#1 Didn't Intel supply a board with SCSI controller built in?

#2 I found one(ref ques #1) called Iwill/P55TV by Quick technology in
the Oct computer Shopper from various suppliers.  I'm not really
interested in a brand that I don't recognize but it is interesting to
have the Adaptec 2940UW onboard.  Comment??

#3 The board that I'm interested w/512 is the Intel EV-Endeavor-2 with
the integrated sound blaster 16 for the additional $39.  Your comments
on esspecially having the sound built in.

Thanks for your time

Jeff Smyers

jsmyers@ghgcorp.com