Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:34:48 -0500
From:      Damieon Stark <visigoth@securitycentric.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Omnibook 6000 apm

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

Greetings,

	I am very excited about my new laptop, but have noticed a small issue...
 ;)  On the off chance that someone already figured this one out... ( I hav=
e=20
searched the archives for an answer, and though many omnibook issues are
discussed, I didn't see this one....

Every time I use the shutdown command (or reboot) the box hangs after synci=
ng.
It dies in a similar (but much more annyoying *fsck*) way upon suspend.  I =
am
curious if anybody has had success with getting this box to suspend/shutdow=
n.
If so, please send me configs (kernel/bios) or any tricks which you had to
use.... ;)

TIA

visigoth

--=20

Damieon Stark, CCSE
Unix/Network Security Engineer

___________________________________________________________________________=
___
	Damieon Stark		| Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
e: visigoth@securitycentric.com	| Linux: Where do you want to go tommorow?
	p: 612.382.6945		| FreeBSD/Sun: Are you guys coming or what?
	pgp: 0xBE5D0C57		| http://www.sun.com/solaris - The . in .com
	pgp.mit.edu		| http://www.freebsd.org - The power to serve!
---
I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
http://www.anti-dmca.org
---

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

--huq684BweRXVnRxX--