Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:39:20 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        fbsd@www.zefox.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inkscape package troubles, "libicuuc.so.62" not found

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 13:25, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net> wrote:
[...]
> Is there a resolution to this dilemma, other than just waiting for
> inkscape to catch up? Is it possible to determine which revision of
> the ports tree can make a runnable version of a particular port?

The correct thing to do is to build a set of local package repository
for your RPI3 system using synth or poudriere. It appears that some of
your locally installed packages are out of sync with the ports-tree,
and that is a common problem with using non-chrooted/jailed
port-builders. I've just built a runnable version of inkscape, so I'm
pretty sure the problem is at your end rather than the ports tree.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>