Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 23:59:12 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        Joao Paulo Campello <john@neoplanos.com.br>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Security How-to for your review.

At 12:08 AM 7/28/98 -0300, Joao Paulo Campello wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I dunno if it's the correct list to ask for this kind of information, but...
If you ask in freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, you'll probably get a
response. And don't reply to a totally unrelated thread .

>	I once tried to compile an irc daemon in my old Linux, and when needed to
>establish more than 256 simultaneuos connections I've got the error:
>
>"FD Table too big"

Be sure to mention the name and version of the irc daemon when you post to
freebsd-questions.

--Ludwig Pummer
ludwigp@bigfoot.com ludwigp@chipweb.ml.org
ICQ UIN: 692441   http://chipweb.home.ml.org