Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:58:03 +0200 (EET)
From:      Alexander Indenbaum <baum@actcom.co.il>
To:        Gary Howland <gary@hotlava.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPSec

Hello!

I'm CS undergraduate student. We are doing project which goal is
to add IPSEC layer to the TCP/IP layers scheme on FreeBSD.

After checking I found out that IPSec is already implemented under
OpenBSD, so as a beginning we're probably going to port OpenBSD code
to FreeBSD.

Does anyone already working on it?

I looked at OpenBSD but have not found any documentation except
for man pages.

BTW is there any chance of integrating IPSec code into FreeBSD source
tree :{) ?

Bottom line is that if you have something to tell me about the subject
please email me. Any help is wellcomed.

  Alexander Indenbaum
  baum@actcom.co.il