Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:26:46 -0500
From:      Jim Mock <jim@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: makeworld not in handbook

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 at 11:45:51 +1300, Dan Langille wrote:
> I can't find a reference to
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html
>
> from
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/
>
> Is this an error?  If not, where do we know find makeworld
> documentation?

Well, if you're seeing the same thing I'm seeing when I look at the
handbook, something is seriously wrong.  I'm not sure what happened
(I'm looking into it now), but the layout is totally screwed.  It goes
from 16 to B.2 and a whole other mess of things that shouldn't be like
they are.  Hopefully I'll be able to find the problem and fix it
shortly.

- jim

--
jim mock <jim@jmock.com>        work: jim@osd.bsdi.com | jim@FreeBSD.org