Date:      Thu, 15 May 2003 17:34:21 -0600
From:      Tom <tsasser@terra.cl>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   used computers  was:  Re: Yahoo!!!

last i saw, used compaq p233's w/ 32 mb ram and 1 to 2 gb hard drives and=
 a=20
cdrom were selling for $30, $20 without the drive.  given what you have, =
that=20
would make a nice little server.

check around for some used state/county/city computers...they usually hav=
e=20
them by the palletful somewhere.

--tom