Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:29:05 -0500
From:      "Aristide Aragon" <aristide@lionking.org>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Future Domain 850 MEX card

Hello
I have a Future domain 850 SCSI controller that I want to use with a
scanner (Mikrotek ScanMaker II). The handbook says this card was
supported by the old interface and that it's not by the new one. I
downloaded the 2.2.8 and 2.2.7 floppies to install them, but at the
kernel configuration screen I get after booting I can't find it, it's
not there. Does somebody know what version of FreeBSD supports this
controller?
Thanks in advance

Aristide Aragon

PS.-  Is there an explanation for a mailserver returning my mails to
FreeBSD.ORG and not to freebsd.org?