Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 1996 17:43:02 +0900
From:      Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= <max@wide.ad.jp>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, scrappy@freebsd.org
Cc:        max@wide.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: ports/1770

    >> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->asami Satoshi is in
    >> charge of ports...

    asami> No, please don't this!  We just added "freebsd-ports" to
    asami> the list of acceptable responsible parties just so we can
    asami> avoid this!

    asami> I'm not solely responsible for importing ports, actually if

Yeah, I thought FreeBSD-ports was added so that committers can take
over the work whatever he/she feels they can handle.  Besides, putting
freebsd-ports in the responsible: filed makes it clear that no one has
been working on the PR.  (Now it looks like Satoshi decided to start
closing all the ports related PR himself and other committers like
myself have nothing to do with them. :-)  Thanks Satoshi.... :-) :-) )

Seriously, I usually look for PR without responsible person by looking
at the web page and don't touch the PR with names.

Masafumi