Date:      Sat, 06 Dec 1997 15:06:41 -0500
From:      Travis Mikalson <bofh@terranova.net>
To:        Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 2940/Seagate Failures

Cliff Addy wrote:
> No, we have a half-dozen servers running 2.2.2 and 2940s and they *all*
> have this problem.  These servers were built over a period of a year, so
> it's not a "bad batch" of controllers, either.  The thing that

Do you also have this problem under 2.2.5-REL or 2.2.5-STABLE?
There was some work done on the code between 2.2.2 and 2.2.5.

Also, does anyone know if this problem persists in 3.0 at the moment?
Don't think there was a problem in 2.1.x (but then it wasn't quite as
fast either)

-T
--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011        Fax: (305)451-5991