Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 1998 00:09:08 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de, nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk
Cc:        kelly@plutotech.com, kris@airnet.net, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Learning SGML for docs?

On Fri, Dec 04, 1998 at 11:32:07PM +0100, Marc van Woerkom wrote:
> > In the meantime, I'm grateful for any constructive criticisms people have
> > to offer.
>
> Nik, as far as I understand, there is no German docbook version of the
> Handbook yet.
>
> Do you have advice on getting started with it?

<URL:http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/translations.html>; suggests that the
FreeBSD German Documentation Project are working on it, but don't have
anything finished yet. They can be contacted at

    de-bsd-translators@de.freebsd.org

and their web site is

    <URL:http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/uebersetzung.html>;

OK?

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .