Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:44:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd and ISO copies

I have an IDE CD burner that I've been trying to use with "burncd"
to do ISO image cds.

The man page doesn't indicate it can do this. Searching mail archives
produced one suggestion..

burncd -f /dev/acd1c -e -s4 data /dev/acd0c fixate

(where acd1c is the burner and acd0c is the playback CD drive)

This does not work. It does not make an image copy.
I question the "fixate", and perhaps I should be using "raw" mode?
Is "burncd" capable of doing image copies?

-Jim Durham