Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:32:48 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Default value for maxusers

As a person who actually reads -questions, -stable, etc, and trolls
for new FAQs:

Please upsize maxusers.  Please.  Either GENERIC or tuning(7) should
be fixed, and maxusers is too low for most of our users.  64 would be
fine for most people.

People running on a 386-486 will be customizing their kernels anyway.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org