Date:      1 Nov 1996 01:45:20 PST
From:      avatar@cpl.net
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cor

This probably doesnt belong on isp-freebsd, but it's the only mailing
list I am subscribed to right now. But could someone tell me if there is
a way to keep root from getting all the cron messages? Any time cron
processes something, it sends the output of whatever it did to root. I
would like to forward all of root's email to myself(incase someone
actually sends email to that account). But I really don't want to get
100's of emails a day to go thru...
thanks.