Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 12:38:08 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramidi@otenet.gr>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>, ML Duke <mlduke@concentric.net>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Introductory Book on FreeBSD

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 10:20:42AM +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
> Remember that what we're looking at here is a draft; before
> publishing they'll do a lot of work on the format.

Yes, and thats why picking on Annelise for choosing one tool and not another
does not have much sense, as you noted Greg.  I mean, OK, my preference of TeX
and/or troff, or even better SGML over some proprietary format that I cannot
read in my Unix boxen... but hey, that was PDF; and I can actually *read* pdf
files in X11 with gv (thank you port masters) :-)

Come on guys (and girls).
PDF was fine for reading a `draft'.
At least for me.

--giorgos