Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:50:40 -0500
From:      Zach Heilig <zach@gaffaneys.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Possible ELF wrinkle.

I did the aout-to-elf upgrade today, but with DESTDIR=/mnt.  objformat went
into /etc, rather than /mnt/etc (I suspected it might, so this got checked
before doing anything else).  I haven't checked anything else for misplacing
installed items yet.

--
Zach Heilig -- zach@gaffaneys.com
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no