Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:11:52 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@chain.freebsd.os.org.za>
To:        "Ol.i  Th.uns" <oliver.thuns@gmx.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Win32-Client for Secure Filetransfer (encrypted connection)

Around Monday, "Ol.i  Th.uns" wrote :

OiTu>  I'm looking for a free secure 'file-transfer' client for win32. I want
OiTu>  to login as root and upload files, but I don't want to send my root
OiTu>  password (and the files) over a unsecured channel.
OiTu>  I tried to work with SSHd, TeraTerm and tunnled FTP connection, but
OiTu>  this didn't work.

There's a great CLI ssh which includes scp at
ftp://ftp.cs.hut.fi/pub/ssh/contrib/ssh-1.2.14-win32bin.zip
---
Khetan Gajjar       (!kg1779) * khetan@os.org.za
http://khetan.os.org.za/      * Talk/Finger khetan@khetan.os.org.za
FreeBSD enthusiast            * http://www2.za.freebsd.org/
Stupidest quote heard : Who is this BSD, and why should we free him ?

Reference : <19990823172246.CE03A14BE3@hub.freebsd.org>
Date      : Aug 23, 1999, 7:18pm