Date:      Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:00:23 GMT
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: www/93046: New entry for the FreeBSD User Groups webpage

The following reply was made to PR www/93046; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To: danger@rulez.sk
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, olli@secnetix.de (Oliver Fromme)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:49:53 +0100 (CET)

 Hello Daniel,

 Daniel Gerzo wrote:
  > Hello Oliver,
  > Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 8:35:54 PM, you wrote:
  >
  > > I would like to kindly ask you to take the original text
  > > from my PR.  The meetings are every four weeks, not every
  > > month.  That's a difference.  ;-)   Also, I think it
  >
  > what's the difference?
  > 1 month = 4 weeks, am I not right? :-)

 Not exactly:  Most months are longer than 28 days, which
 leads to the fact that there are sometimes two meetings
 in the same month (one at the very beginning and one at
 the very end).

 I don't think I needs to seriously argue about that.  :-)

  > > Also, would it be possible to make the <name> tag contain
  > > "BSE (BSD Social Event)"?  There are already so many
  >
  > can be "BSD Social Event (BSE)" ?
  > this one match the current style of the document more

 Well, the official name is "BSE München" (as you can see
 in the title and top heading on http://bse.42.org).
 Therefore, I would prefer "BSE M&uuml;nchen" for the
 name tag.

 (Or, if you want, add the expanded name in parentheses:
 "BSE M&uuml;nchen (BSD Social Event)", but that's not
 necessary, because the expanded name is already mentioned
 in the text paragraph.)

  > just let me know about the 4weeks/1month thingie, and content
  > of the the <name> element and I will submit a new diff :-)

 Thank you!

 Best regards
    Oliver

 "The scanf() function is a large and complex beast that often does
 something almost but not quite entirely unlike what you desired."
         -- Chris Torek