Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 08:06:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gamtv -- Free, quality MPEG player for Linux (porting help needed)

Came across this yesterday.  It's built around the MTV SDK, but the package
includes all the sources necessary to build it.  I've managed to get the player
itself to compile and run, and it's working just fine, but the gui stuff (made
with glade) is driving me nuts.

Perhaps one of you porting wizards would care to have a go at it?  I think it
would make a *very* worthwhile addition to the ports collection.  Essentially,
it's a *free* version of mtv!

http://andrej.co.ru/~andrej/programs/gamtv/

--
Conrad Sabatier