Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:25:03 GMT
From:      Vladyslav Kolesnyk <vector-ua@ukr.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   misc/172628: python bug in the ports

>Number:         172628
>Category:       misc
>Synopsis:       python bug in the ports
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
After update ports I run command portsdb -uU:

Finished successfully

Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please wait.."/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.python.mk", line 434: Malformed conditional (${PYTHON_SUFFIX} < 30)
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 6496: if-less endif
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
===> astro/py-RO failed
*** Error code 1
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.python.mk", line 434: Malformed conditional (${PYTHON_SUFFIX} < 30)
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 6496: if-less endif
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
===> archivers/py-lzma failed
*** Error code 1
2 errors

Before reporting this error, verify that you are running a supported
version of FreeBSD (see http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/) and that you
have a complete and up-to-date ports collection.  (INDEX builds are
not supported with partial or out-of-date ports collections -- in
particular, if you are using cvsup, you must cvsup the "ports-all"
collection, and have no "refuse" files.)  If that is the case, then
report the failure to ports@FreeBSD.org together with relevant
details of your ports configuration (including FreeBSD version,
your architecture, your environment, and your /etc/make.conf
settings, especially compiler flags and WITH/WITHOUT settings).

Note: the latest pre-generated version of INDEX may be fetched
automatically with "make fetchindex".

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.
*** Error code 1