Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:38:39 -0600
From:      Kim Shrier <kim@createtech.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Electronic commerce software for FreeBSD

My company is going to start offering electronic commerce hosting
to our clients.  Unfortunately, all the "recommendations" coming
from upper management either only run on NT or run on NT, Solaris,
HPUX, etc..  Does anybody have any recommendations for software that
runs on FreeBSD that supports shopping carts, product catalogs,
store administration, reporting, and credit card capture with an
interface to Cybercash or some other system.  In other words, I
am looking for a complete solution since I don't have the luxury
of putting together a system that requires me to glue together
different parts with perl scripts (even though that is what I
would be willing to do).

Thanks
--
Kim Shrier - kim@createtech.com
Director of Development - CreateTech, Inc.