Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 09:45:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Costello <chris@dei.calldei.com>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Converting text files

   I've already written something similar (but better) and submited it as
a port, unfortunately, I can't send the tarball yet, due to the fact that
I can't read my drive just this moment.  Mine converts from DOS to UNIX,
from UNIX to DOS (this is like the dos2bsd/bsd2dos utils in BSD/OS), and
Mac to UNIX, and UNIX to Mac ('special feature').