Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 18:34:35 +0100
From:      Dan Delaney <dionysos@dionysia.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [HELP] Installing distributions into 2.2.5?

Hello all.
   This is my situation: I have 2.2.5 on my system. When I installed it,
it was a little 486DX2-66, so I didn't bother installing Xfree86 because
I was mainly just using it as a web/email server. I just replaced the
board with a Cyrix 6x86MX PR200 and now I want to run sysinstall and go
ahead and install Xfree86. The problem is that when it tries to connect
to the FTP site to go get it, it tells me that it can't find the
"2.2.5-RELEASE" directory--obviously because it is no longer there, it
has been replaced by the 2.2.6-RELEASE directory. So, what do I do? Is
there a way to tell it to install Xfree86 from the 2.2.6 directory?
Would this be a problem since I'm running 2.2.5?
   Thanks a lot.
 --Dan

 Daniel G. Delaney                    The Louisville Times Chorus
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org                   www.LouisvilleTimes.org
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/          Dionysia Design
 ICQ Number: 8171285                     www.Dionysia.com/design/