Date:      Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:31:39 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        Omer Ansari <oansari@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports: jboss3 make errors in 4.9-STABLE

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:07:45PM -0500, Omer Ansari wrote:
> Jon(?)
>
> I'm having  a hard time compiling jboss3 on my BSD 4-9 STABLE box.

What version of java have you got on your machine?

[...]
> is this is a general problem with the port?

I'm beginning to suspect that it requires JDK1.4.2, even though the
website suggests that JDK1.3.1+ is sufficient.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen                      |      To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
<jonc@chen.org.nz>                 |      To be is to do  -- Sartre