Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:09:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Dennis Reiter <mcneills@accessus.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: QPopper exploit

	Every computer which is somehow connected to any network (be it
Internet or not) must have proper security in place. If you think you not
going to get broken into for whatever reason .. guess what? Yes.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
"Write longer sentences - they are paying us a lot of money"